If you have spotted bugs in or around your home in Lebanon, Specter Pest Management here to help. Seeing bugs in your home can be unnerving. The last thing that we want is for you to feel on edge inside your own home.
We have been treating homes all over the Lebanon area and know just what to do to take care of those pesky bugs quickly and easily.
- De-webbing Treatments. Homeowners in Lebanon often deal with spiders in or around their home. We start each service by using a treated brush that extends 30 feet up to wipe down all spider webs and eggs that may be hiding along the walls and eaves of your home. Not only does this take care of spiders that could be nesting and breeding currently, but this also repels future spiders.
- Exterior Repellant. During the hotter months here in Lebanon, bugs head inside to keep cool and find water. The exterior foundation treatment is one of the most important as this keeps the outdoor bugs from entering in the home via the wall voids. This acts as a protective barrier around your home and guarantees a bug-free home.
- Yard Barrier. All bugs nest and breed in the yard. We treat this with a family friendly product that hits the insects at the source and disrupts their breeding cycles. This offers a more permanent solution for the bugs that are already living on your property.
- Driveway. For those Lebanon homes that have a driveway, you have probably noticed that this is a hot spot for ants. We treat the perimeter of your driveway with a long-lasting repellant to ensure that those ants don’t pull up sand in the bricks.
- House/Garage. We do such a great job outside of your home, we rarely (if ever), have to come in. But the interior and garage are included in our treatment and warranty.