Pest Control In Brentwood, TN
The beautiful and affluent city of Brentwood is not just a suburb of Nashville; it is a family-friendly community with excellent schools and a high quality of life. Residents enjoy well-maintained parks, playgrounds, and golf courses like the Ravenswood Mansion and Gardens, Crockett Park, and Marcella Vivrette Smith Park.
Brentwood also offers a variety of shopping and dining options. Residents enjoy spending time at the Hill Center Brentwood, a popular outdoor shopping and office center with delicious restaurants and trendy shops. It is also an area rich in history that boasts several historic sites and landmarks, including the Civil War-era Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum.
But while the community is thriving and growing, so is the pest population in our area. If you are struggling with an infestation, Specter offers pest control in Brentwood that can eliminate it quickly and safely.
Residential Pest Control In Brentwood
Many kinds of pests play a crucial role in the ecosystem. Spiders are predators that keep insect populations down; even termites are essential to breaking down rotten wood in the wild. But if these unwanted invaders start taking over your house, many problems can happen, from structural issues to spreading dangerous pathogens.
In Brentwood, you might deal with ants, cockroaches, stinging insects, spiders, mosquitoes, and rodents. If you have spotted one or more signs of pests in your home, it is time to consider residential pest control services tailored to your unique situation. At Specter, we start by inspecting your home thoroughly, including the outside and areas like garages and attics when needed, to determine the extent of pest problems. After listening to your concerns and answering any questions you might have, we will recommend a treatment plan that is safe and effective.
Contact us today to schedule a home visit and find out how we can make your home pest-free safely and for good. Pests are a reality in the area, but you shouldn't have to put up with them on your property.
Commercial Pest Control In Brentwood
Brentwood is home to many upscale businesses where pests can wreak havoc quickly. In addition to potentially making your employees sick and scaring off customers, pests can also cause damage and contamination that could be very costly to repair. Cockroaches and rodents spread dangerous illnesses like salmonella, and these scavengers are sure to drive customers to leave and never return. Stinging insects like wasps can be hazardous to remove without professional help.
Call us today to meet with a team member and discover how our commercial pest management services can help. We will schedule an inspection of your commercial property to determine which pests have been taking over and why. We will then recommend a treatment strategy and prevention tips to ensure your infestation is eliminated and stays away for good.
How To Tell If Your Brentwood Home Has A Cockroach Problem
If you see the following signs of a cockroach infestation in your home, there might be many more of these scavengers hiding beneath your kitchen appliances and other quiet areas of the house:
- Live cockroach sightings: Seeing live cockroaches or their droppings in your home clearly indicates an infestation. Cockroaches are most active at night, so their colony is likely extensive if you see them during the day.
- Offensive smells: Cockroaches emit a musty, oily odor that is unmistakable. It is often strongest in areas where cockroaches are most active, like the kitchen or bathroom.
- Cockroach droppings in your home: Have you spotted small, dark, and cylindrical droppings? If so, they might be cockroach excrement. Make sure to use gloves and disinfectants to avoid contracting dangerous diseases when cleaning these areas.
- Cockroach exoskeletons and egg casings: As cockroaches go through their life cycle, they will discard these shells. You can often find them alongside droppings.
If you notice these signs of a cockroach problem, eliminating these dangerous invaders is vital, as they can spread bacteria and viruses, contaminate food, and aggravate allergies and asthma. At Specter, our professional service members can help you to determine the extent of the infestation and recommend the best course of action.
Five Tips To Stop Ants In The Yard From Invading Your Brentwood Home
Ants are tiny insects that lead to big problems. The following prevention strategies can stop ants in the yard from invading your home:
- Keep your yard clean and tidy: If you often eat in the backyard or have trash cans there, make sure that pests aren't able to reach leftovers and crumbs or get into the garbage bins.
- Seal off entry points: If your walls or foundations have cracks, gaps, or holes, now is the time to fix them. A pest control professional can recommend materials like caulking or weatherstripping to keep invaders out.
- Schedule regular inspections: It can be tricky to determine why ants come inside without the proper training. Our licensed service members can inspect your home a few times yearly to ensure everything is in order.
- Keep your lawn healthy: Leaf piles, wood piles, and debris provide excellent hiding spots for ants who can start colonies that might eventually make their way indoors. Keep your yard well-maintained, your lawn mowed regularly, and your decks and patios clean.
- Consider ant control treatments: Depending on the type of ants on your property, you might need specific products. You need to use them in particular ways to be safe and effective. A pest control professional can recommend treatments that work and meet your needs.
Not all ants are attracted to the same things. Some go for sweets, others prefer fats and protein, and some are attracted to wood. If you are dealing with an ant problem, contact us today to discover how to get rid of it quickly.
Specter has an experienced and licensed team of professionals with the tools you need for safe and effective ant control in Brentwood, Tennessee. Contact us today to get started with an inspection of your home or business and learn more about how we can keep your property pest-free.
What Specter Customers Are Saying
"Very Thorough. Sprayed All Areas Thoroughly And Swept Down All Cobwebs Inside Garage And Outside On The House. Very Polite And Respectful."
"Russell did a thorough job in treating both inside and outside my home. He was courteous and knowledgeable and provided a summary of the treatment service. I would highly recommend Specter to anyone in need of pest and maintenance service."
"Always pleased with this company and no bug problem since we started using them. Great company! Prompt and effective, also very respectful. A pleasure to use. Would definitely recommend.."